Monday, September 1, 2008

The name of my blog

This is my first post ever on a blog. My husband thought this would be a good idea. I do enjoy reading other blogs, so maybe I will enjoy writing my own blog. We'll see.

As for the name of this blog, there are three beings in my life that mean the world to me (well, four if you count Justin, but I consider him a human and not just a being). They are two dogs and one cat. For those of you who don't know me, their names are pretty weird, but I find them cute. They are: (drumroll please) Peanut, Butter, and Bread. One day, we may get a Jelly. Maybe whenever we have a kid, we will name it Jelly. NOT! Side note: Every time I say "NOT" now, I think of Borat trying to learn a "not" joke. If you haven't seen it, it is hilarious!

Anyway, hopefully you will enjoy this venture in wasting time with me!

No comments: