Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday night fun


Hey guys! This is Justin taking control of this blog. I'm even putting it in my favorite font: Courier. I always liked this font because it makes term papers 1 to 2 pages longer per 5 pages of regular Times New Roman text. And, yet, the teachers can't decipher it from regular Times New Roman.

Well, anyway, we just got back from Adam Frazier's house. This was where we played our favorite Friday night game: Citadels. This game is a medieval time framed game of chance and strategery. Even though we went out earlier with Drs. Holly and Matthew deShazo at Bonefish, we still managed to make it over to Adam's house for our Friday night ritual.

By the way, while we were at Bonefish, I accidentally tried to go to the bathroom in the women's restroom. Luckily I recognized my mistake before dropping trow. It was sooo embarrassing...for my friends!

I'm so proud of Cristie for finally getting a blog. Seems that everyone these days has a blog to show everyone else their crafts, arts, and photography. Even though all you blogsters live in Memphrica, if you ever want to come to Jackfrica and hang out, let us know. We'd be happy to get a bite to eat and drive around in Cristie's new Lincoln MKZ.

I know this was kind of an aimless post, but I wanted to feel what it was like to be a true blogster. Welcome to Cristie's blog. I might drop in again; you never ever know!

No comments: