Monday, September 8, 2008

Attack of the Killer Locust!


AHH! Somehow, when we were working on a window perch for Butter (more on that later), Justin let in a locust. Scariness and hilarity ensued. It started making this crazy high pitched noise, and Butter was trying to catch it while Bread was burying his head and Peanut was running far away.


I was okay with it until…it landed ON MY BACK. What’s worse is I didn’t even know it was there. I felt something, and went to scratch, and the crazy thing made this terrible noise, which was really nothing compared to the noises I was making. I freaked out, Darin was cracking up, and Justin was nowhere to be found. Peanut, Bread, and I ran and hid in the guest room. Once the coast was clear, Peanut was too scared to come out. He’s so funny sometimes.

No comments: