Jason has been doing some silly and sweet things recently, and I'm afraid I will forget them if I don't write them down.
- He loves to walk around with a blanket (which he calls Bah-Bah) over his head, pull it off, and yell "Pee-pie!"
- He calls oranges "rahr-raaange" and bananas "bah-lither-lithers". I don't understand the banana thing, since he can say ba and nana quite well. It is really cute, and Justin and I have found ourselves calling them bahlitherlithers too.
- The dogs are "pah-pees" and Butter is still "Bah". She's been called that since Jason first started talking.
- Jason loves to blow kisses at everyone. It's so cute.
- When he wants milk, he says "malll-kuh". And if you don't get him milk, he will say "mall-kuh-kuh-kuh". He also calls all drinks milk, but he does know how to say juice.
- Yes is pronounced "yesh" and please is "peas".
- He has busted his chin several times, so when he's pointing out the features of the face, he points to his chin and says "ouch".
- Ear is "ee-yur".
- He refuses to say nose. He can name everything on the face, but he will not say nose. I can't figure this out.
- He can tell you the sound of a ton of animals. Cats (which he calls "cacks") say "ee-how". Goats say "knee" instead of nay. Peacocks are "pee-pops" in our house.
- Our boy can get down. He loves to dance, and seems to dance the most to bluesy-jazz music.
- When I showed him the ladder to the slide, he looked at me like "Why haven't you shown me this before?" and climbed right up to the top.
- He says hey and bye to everyone he sees. I think he is the happiest and sweetest baby I've ever met.
Oh, how I love this boy!