Monday, April 6, 2009

Nesting...or whatever that means

The last few days, I have been in a crafty mood. Maybe it was the 50% off sale at Quilt Arts, or maybe it was these onesies and cloth diapers that I got from the shower that were just begging for embellishment. Maybe subconsciously I know that I won't get to do many crafts in 8 weeks because I'll have an 8 pound something that will take all of my time. Whatever it is, I've been a sewing fool! I've been trying to do more posts, so I will try to spread this out.

The first craft: Sewn on tie
I had seen these somewhere on the internet, and I figured they couldn't be too hard. Well, they weren't! Luckily, I found a webpage with all the info: Crap I've Made: Appliqued Tie Onesie Tutorial. Anyway, here's my finished product:


I am so proud!!! Until now, the most I had sewn was hems, curtains, and pillows!

1 comment: