Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Outdoor boy!

My friends have been telling me that the way they potty trained their boys was to just let them run around outside without a diaper on.  Since it has been such good weather recently, I decided to try it.  Monday, after work, I got Jason and we went outside.  He was commando, I was not.  After a little while, he went out to the "woods" part of our yard (where the dogs poop), and squatted.  I asked him what he was doing, and he pointed to his booty and said "doo-doo".  I thought he was kidding, but he was telling the truth.  At least he knew the correct place to go!

Jason does love being outside.  He's mastered climbing up the slide, and swinging on the big boy swing.  Here are some pics/video:

Pee-pie!


In the doghouse!
 Here's some video of him swinging:

No comments: